Thursday, February 18, 2010

Haha. Someone Made A Good Point. You Do This For Hits? Well Actually No. The Reason I Closed Is Not Because Of Hits, It's That I Felt After Building Up To A Somewhat Solid Blog I Had To Start Back At Square 1, Getting Readers Back Again ETC. Actually I Hadn't Even Checked My Hit Counter Until The Blog Got Closed. But Since A Bunch Of My Faithful Readers Have Asked Me To Open Back Up, I Will On Sunday =)

But The Blog Will Be Closed Indefinitely If I Am Unable To Re-Up My Hits Within The Next Month As I Need Readers To Ensure I'm Doing My Posts For A Purpose lol. You Have To Be A Blogger To Understand.
-RMB

2 comments:

  1. wtf?? why??? u do tis for hits?? i thought u did it for the love of r&b music!! just network yourself cuz alot of readers dont know were u currently are! ask proph and toya to do a post on you about ur new url! come one man!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of my favorite blogs! Please keep on going!

    ReplyDelete